Friday, December 9, 2011

Workin' 9 to 5!

Ok, so maybe I'm not exactly working 9 to 5 (8:30-5 more like) but it's whipping my tail! Who knew going back to a full time out-of-the-house job would take so much out of me. And it's probably not the work day but the 45-75 minute commute twice a day that's doing it.

That's where the excitement comes in. 8. Count 'em. EIGHT days to moving day!!

We are all super excited. The house is in boxes. The moving truck is reserved. All the deposits are paid. The utilities are all scheduled for disconnect and connect. Friends are lined up to help. And the cleaning schedule for move out is bouncing around in my brain.

It's a good thing that all this move-related chaos is coming along because the daily keeper of the household related chaos is a disaster. I can't tell you who has bathed this week, or the last time I cleaned the toilets, and I even forgot to cook Pat dinner tonight!

But despite me being one frazzled female, Pat and the kids have been amazing! Doing dishes and folding laundry and grocery shopping… even Julie wrote a grocery list for me! Meanwhile, Pat is steadily making headway toward the conclusion of his education at Southeastern, graduating next Friday (moving day).

Please continue to pray for us as we prepare for God's new direction.

Praise God. Alleluia.

No comments:

Post a Comment