Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome home, Julie! (At Biltmore?!)



Julie experienced an amazing week with my parents and had the opportunity to learn some sewing basics. I love the fact that my mom is (again) trying to pass down this talent through the generations. Thankfully, Julie has a great appreciation for style and fashion and the life dream of becoming a fashion designer!

We met my parents in Asheville (at the Biltmore themed McDonald's) and spent the day exploring parts of the Biltmore Estate. There is so much to see and do we will have to go back and do the rest! My parents bought us 12-month passes for almost half price so we are already planning another trip in December to see the Christmas decorations and hopefully again in the spring to see the beautiful gardens!

It may have only been 5 days but Julie was very missed by all. I don't know what we are going to do when our kiddos are all grown and out of the house!

Thank you to my parents for being so amazing and continuously blessing us! We love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment